Monday, July 11, 2005

Packing it in

Today I submitted and received my India business visa good for one year (better safe than sorry). Tonight I started pre-packing. That involves thinking of all possible situations and then wondering, what would I be like "Damn! I left that on the opposite side of the world!" In my case, it also involves having a glass, or two, or three, of wine. Even though planned departure isn't until Monday, 7/18, I will be in Southern California between Thurs-Sunday for my little bro's wedding, so I gotta take care of this stuff early. Tomorrow it's a much needed massage...ah ah ah. Would I be a total nerd if I had created a project plan for my planning phase? I wish I had thought of that sooner!!! BTW, I now am an avid supporter of Walgreen's. They have everything! I've probably been to 4-5 different Walgreen's in SF the past several days. Oh yeah, and Costco, twice.

No comments: