Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Glass half full

I'm in much better spirits than I was expecting after a coach class 10 hour flight. In fact, my flight was perfectly uneventful. Good (vegetarian) food, plenty of leg room (I am only 5'3"), and 3 chick flicks to watch. I'm in the Frankfurt Lufthansa Lounge at the moment, reveling in the fact that I just got to take a hot shower and get into a fresh change of clothes. Sitting here sipping chamomile tea, I can almost forget that it's 2:30AM PST, and I'm still awake. My goal is to stay up a few more hours, and then sleep some on the next flight. I'm grateful for the 4 hour layover, and wishing I were in the mood to drink the free champagne at the Lounge. Maybe I'll have some interesting stories after the next leg of my trip. I'm making this seem too easy, aren't I?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, how does this thing work?
guh, I hate this web technology stuff...have fun in india!

-Erik C-

eva said...

Ha. Coach isn't as bad as you expected? Man, the life of an expense account is nice. Try flying to Moscow in Aeroflot's coach class. Let's just say I contempated homicide. Have fun! I can't wait to start seeing pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Christie ist (und, vielleicht, ißt) ein Frankfurter.

Anonymous said...

Jeff feult mich gut!

Christie said...

I have no idea what you Germanphiles are saying, unless you are talking about hot dogs, but that's ok. I'll bust out some Hindi before long and leave you in the dust!