I finally think I'm starting to improve and get over this cold. The scary thing is that I think it may have something to do with the 8 Bacardi Breezers and the 4 hours of sleep I had last night. Maybe I've just been sleeping too much and drinking too little? LOL.
My coworker John left India today to head back to London, after 5 months, so it was his going away party. He arrived here 4 days before me, and he is leaving 5 days before me, so our stints are almost exactly the same length.
Since we didn't get back from to the hotel from the office until after 10pm, a few of us had a party in one of our rooms, ordered room service, raided the minibars, played music off the iPods, and stayed up until 3am joking around and being silly. Today, I am surprisingly refreshed and feeling much better, although I still have the lingering cold symptoms. I just want to beat this cold before beginning the 22 hour journey home next Tuesday night. Being sick on planes is just no fun.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment