Well, it's my last Sunday in Mumbai, and sad to say, I spent Saturday night working till 1am, and today, after meeting up for brunch with my local friend Minal to say goodbye (sniffle sniffle), I continued working. I just hope I still get to leave on Tuesday. If I've given up my last weekend to work so that I can get out of here as planned, and then am still held back...let's just say I won't be a happy camper.
Friday night though, I did go out for dinner, so I had a bit of a weekend to enjoy. A group of us went to the new Italian restaurant at the Intercontinental Hotel on Marine Drive. Excellent food, good company, and good wine! Got home at 1:30am, and then back to work on Sat...other than that, I've spent the entire weekend working, and just finished all the packing that I could with just a few days to go.
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment