Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Countdown?

Well, I don't want to get too excited until I have my E-ticket in my Inbox and the road is all clear with the client, BUT, I am expecting to be back on American soil in exactly 1 week from now! The plan is to work through this week (meaning Sat - ug), and then work Monday/Tuesday before flying out on an early 3am morning flight on Wednesday. I'll arrive in SFO by lunch time on Wed. Woo hoo!

This, as usual, could change if s**t hits the fan in some form, but as of now, things look pretty good. I'm excited, but since I am still trying to work through this persistent cold/virus, and since I still have work to do, I don't know, it doesn't FEEL like my last week (at least not yet). But it is nice to know that I actually have a reason to check the 10-day weather forecast in San Francisco. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huzzah! I'll start painting the "WELCOME HOME, CHRISTIE!" banners and organizing the ticker-tape parade down Market Street.