Friday, March 02, 2007

Kickoff to Barcelona

As a quick update, I've had a pretty rough week as I try to be social with out-of-town guests, continue to be very sick, and continue to be very stressed out about work (mostly because I've been too sick to really get much done and I'm already behind on some important deadlines). I haven't really succeeded on any front (entertaining, getting better, or getting work done). In addition, my house feels like it's a mess since I haven't had a chance to really move in the way I'd like to. I am really looking forward to a weekend at home (next weekend) to get everything sorted out.

But for now, it's Friday night, I'm in Barcelona on holiday for a four day weekend, and I only have minimal work to do during my vacation. I loved Barcelona on my two previous trips (8 years ago now) and I'm excited to re-explore this city!

No comments: