I don't have Internet at my place. I will get it, but it involves changing over the Virgin Media contract from a previous tenant to me (which involves filling out a long questionnaire and providing various proof of addresses), and then adjusting the current contract to add broadband, which will probably involve them mailing me a wireless router or something, and who knows how long all this will take.
In the meantime, this disconnected state prohibits me from the following: 1. working from home (especially handy when you are sick, as I have been), 2. researching the Tuscany villa trip I'm meant to be organising, 3. posting pictures, 4. using Skype to call family and friends, and 5. staying connected with the rest of the world!!! This is driving me nuts, it really is. There's an Internet cafe not far from my house, but I don't want to go and sit somewhere to be online. I just want to BE online! Grrrr.
So that's part of why I haven't posted, emailed, updated any of you on all the events I'm organising (trips/wine nights), or called you. That and being really, really sick. It hasn't been a good week.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment