Sunday, October 02, 2005

Reverse commute

This beautiful week at home is coming to close. I head back to India this afternoon for 2.5 more months of work. It's the halfway point in the project for me, and at least now, I know what to expect, what to bring, what not to bring, and how to adapt to such a different and difficult environment. For those of you who I didn't get a chance to call or see (or see more than once), I apologize, but it's been a whirlwind week. I've had an amazing time, making me realize more than ever how wonderful the Bay Area is and how much I absolutely love living here.

When I get to Mumbai, we'll be doing a hotel shuffle for a few days, so that should be interesting. But otherwise, life in India will be back to "normal," if there is a normal there. I have several upcoming trips planned, including a weekend in Dubai, and going to London for Thanksgiving. I will continue to post, as always!

No comments: