I'm in the Frankfurt airport lounge, waiting for my connecting flight to San Francisco. I slept on and off the entire 8 hour flight here, which isn't exactly what I had planned on, but then again, when you board a flight at 3am, what do you expect? My connection here is pretty short, just about two hours, and then I board for another 11 hour flight direct to San Francisco!
Last night I went out for a few drinks and dinner with coworkers to Olive Restaurant, in Mumbai. I'd been there once before, but only for drinks. The food was amazing. I recognized the entire menu! (It was Western food). I had baked rigatoni with chicken in a gorgonzola cream sauce...mmmm. That made me really excited to be home. In SF, I have plans to go to a French restaurant, Sushi, and wine tasting in Napa, all things I've been missing while in India.
Next stop, San Francisco!
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment