No, the project wasn’t mercifully cancelled, but nevertheless, I am coming home this weekend for a one week vacation. Agenda: sleep (in my own bed!), cook (my own food!), do laundry (my way!), oh yeah, and see all my friends and family. : ) It’s also my birthday next Wednesday, so there will be celebrations all week. If any of you are in the SF Bay Area, send me an email and maybe we can catch up. I’m looking forward to this trip after two and a half months in India, and it will be nice to have a break from this roller coaster I’ve been on for the past few months. When I come back to the project, it will be the halfway point, so it’s time to start counting down!
I’m definitely able to handle living in India much better now, and now that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I am more excited about trying to accomplish certain things while I am here. Still need to get myself to the Taj Mahal, and buy a saree, and oh yeah, there’s my job too. All in all, things are looking up.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a great trip home! And Happy Early Birthday. Wish I were in the Bay Area. Maybe next year. As for now just studying away in Ohio.
Post a Comment