Happy Christmas to you, too, Christie! I think I sent you a card to your parents house - hope you get it there. Just looked @ all your Costa Rica photos - awesome. I'm the one that clicked "jealous" - I mean, I wouldn't trade the 2-kids-and hubby-at-home Christmas we had for the world...but that wine, and those sunsets, and those turtles...aah, that looks fabulous! I want to catch up w/you sometime (not online) - would love to hear more about what you think your next moves are...I LOVE the red laptop, and look fwd to posts from it! :) xoxo from norcal, K
3 comments:
Aw, I love Jessie. Merry Christmas to all of you, too!
Happy Christmas to you, too, Christie! I think I sent you a card to your parents house - hope you get it there.
Just looked @ all your Costa Rica photos - awesome. I'm the one that clicked "jealous" - I mean, I wouldn't trade the 2-kids-and hubby-at-home Christmas we had for the world...but that wine, and those sunsets, and those turtles...aah, that looks fabulous! I want to catch up w/you sometime (not online) - would love to hear more about what you think your next moves are...I LOVE the red laptop, and look fwd to posts from it!
:) xoxo from norcal,
K
Cute sweater! And cute pup, too.
Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment