Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Something to look forward to!

I booked myself an entire morning at a salon and spa in Newport Beach on Friday 22 December, my first day of Christmas vacation at home. I will have a one hour back massage, then sit in the sauna, and then have my hair cut and highlighted (for you boys out there not in-the-know, these hair appointments take about 3 hours). I need to get my hair done anyway, but I also need something to look forward to as I plug through these next few weeks at work.

Afterwards, I will kick off the shopping spree at Fashion Island. Having done 90% of my Christmas shopping in advance online, I can start to look for all the things on my long list of items to get at 'half-price' from the States - kitchen stuff, clothes, makeup, you name it!

So, as I enjoy my time at home with the family, I will immerse myself in everything that is the OC! Just two weeks to go...

No comments: