I stayed in on Saturday night, mostly out of exhaustion. It was much needed, as I was asleep by 11:30pm and didn’t wake up until 10.5 hours later. This is nothing compared to the marathon 12 and 14 hour sleeps I remember getting on weekends in high school, exhausted by my sports and studies, but I still really enjoy those nights and mornings where sleep is the only item on the agenda, although nowadays that’s maybe once a month at most.
On Sunday, Sean and I met up for brunch with a contact of his through his cousin. We ate at the Oberoi Hotel on Marine Drive, and met an interesting group of expats from Switzerland, Brazil, and Italy. After a decadent 3 hour brunch, involving sushi, oyster shots, blueberry pancakes, tenderloin, and a variety of salads, on top of bloody marys and champagne, we ended up going to the Breach Candy Club, sort of like a country club for expats. It’s right on the water, and (for India) is really nice. There we met even more expats, and had a good time sharing stores about our experiences here.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment