Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I spent Halloween driving up to Sonoma for wine tasting with Stephanie and Lisa. We met up on the early side just after 8am, grabbed breakfast in Sausalito, and were at our first winery, Truett-Hurst by 11am. If you notice, we brought along our own tasting goblets!

Angelic with glowing halos!


Our designated driver! (just kidding, I drove Lisa's Jeep)

Beautiful aftenoon sun on autumn vines at Ferrari-Carano

At one point, we were asked if we were Charlie's Angels, so we just went with it...
We had a great day, and it is nice to be home and cozy for the night instead of out in crazy SF. (Lisa and I hit the town on Friday night, which was quite fun). Tomorrow I am up early for a Point Reyes hike and oysters in Tomales Bay with Brett & Michelle. Possibly the last time I see them before they move to Australia!

No comments: