Sunday, November 01, 2009

Point Reyes hike / Tomales Bay oysters

Yet another beautiful day in San Francisco. I have been incredibly lucky the last few weeks, and I don't want to gloat too much lest the weather turn on me. But today I was up early and at the trailhead for the Sky Hike in Point Reyes by 10am with Lorenzo and Ksenya. Brett & Michelle were a little late, but they were heading back from Healdsburg where they had run a 1/2 marathon the day before.

This is our group with a great view of the Pacific Ocean

Another great view from the hike

And a lovely bridge shot coming back into the city

I should have taken more photos at Tomales Bay where Brett shucked and BBQ'd oysters for the rest of us, but I was much too involved chatting with Michelle. Other than a quick lunch before they depart, this may be the last time I see them for about a year! :(

We had a wonderful day though, and I am so glad to have been back at Tomales Bay with several of the same people I was with last time, over 3 years ago, in August 2006. I am loving being back in the Bay Area.

No comments: