Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rebuilding the inventory

I have started to pick up the pace on wine tasting, and wine collecting, now that I am back in the US. In addition to tasting in Dry Creek on Halloween, I bought several bottles from Soif wine store in Santa Cruz over the weekend, and I tasted in the Santa Cruz mountains on Monday. This weekend, I am going back up to Dry Creek with a different group of friends, and I will post about that on the wine blog.

I thought I would also mention that I have finally updated my online wine inventory. It is pretty small at the moment, which reflects the fact that I drank most of my collection before leaving the UK. I also have some bottles in my parent's wine fridge to add to the inventory. I will try to do a better job of keeping this up to date, which is useful for me to remember what I have bought, tasted, and drank. And it might be interesting for you....or not.

No comments: