We had a great day, more sunshine than expected (i.e. sunburn!) and we had enough fuel and water to keep us going, just barely making it on the train we wanted to catch back to Manchester at 16:47. Removal of wet socks and shoes, hot showers, a homecooked meal, and a bit of TV before crashing out. A great day!
And on Wednesday, we went for a 5+ mile evening walk with a walking group in Chorlton, a nearby suburb to Manchester where Rowena is purchasing a house. Since I didn't manage to take any pictures of Rowena and I on Tuesday (well, I took a video that I thought was a picture...) here we are with a nice backdrop of wild flowers!

And on Wednesday, we went for a 5+ mile evening walk with a walking group in Chorlton, a nearby suburb to Manchester where Rowena is purchasing a house. Since I didn't manage to take any pictures of Rowena and I on Tuesday (well, I took a video that I thought was a picture...) here we are with a nice backdrop of wild flowers!

1 comment:
The English countryside looks pretty nice! Not quite Marin county, but we would enjoy ourselves over there...
Post a Comment