Monday, July 07, 2008

Join me on my travels!

In an effort to make sure that everyone is: a. jealous of my LOA, and b. hopefully able to join up with me during my travels, here is a summary of the main trips I'm taking. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these. I already have my flights, but very few fixed plans otherwise.

COSTA RICA (November 8 - December 16, 2008): Traveling on a budget, but planning on seeing as much of the country as possible, along with potential side trips to Nicaragua or Panama.

FIJI (January 13 - January 21, 2009): Island hopping around the Yasawa islands to the northwest of Viti Levu, the main island.

NEW ZEALAND (January 21 - May 6, 2009): I'm spending over 3 months in New Zealand, ostensibly to find some temporary work in the wine industry. If that fails, I will just travel around and take a side trip to Australia (Melbourne and Sydney) for a few weeks.

Please consider joining me if you can, or if you will already be in any of these areas we can at least meet up for a few days or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealousy:) is a feeling the LOA evokes, I must say I am impressed at your level of planning and the attention to details! hope you have a great time in your travels...

Kate said...

If you do decide to head to Australia instead of NZ, let me know; I do know some people in the Oz wine industry in Adelaide, and have oenophile friends in Sydney. :) Cheers!