Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Tuscany photos are posted on my smugmug site (link to the right). I only posted a small selection, and I am still waiting for some key photos from others' cameras (Sean, Lisa...).
I think the Italy trip may be one of those holidays I don't post about. 10 days of such a range of activities and experiences can't really be done justice on a blog unless you post about it along the way and I also just don't have the time/energy for it this month. So there you are - sorry! I will have to tell you about our adventures when I see you. The pictures are great though, so check them out!
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I didn't post anything about our Italy trip until months later, and even then it was just a list of random things I'd written down in my notebook at the time. Maybe there's just something about the place.
Post a Comment