Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Years Eve plans in SF?

I think the Tahoe idea is a bust this year, mainly because I started planning it too late and people either already have financial or travel commitments and/or the houses themselves are nearly sold out and VERY expensive. I'm now in search of alternate New Years Eve festivities. I will be in the Bay Area and I will have a car - that's all I know. Anyone have any ideas? I'm much more keen on the hole-you-and-a-bunch of friends-up-in-a-cabin idea than I am on a spend-a-lot-of-money-for-a-crowded-bar-and-bad-champagne idea. I suppose I'll have to find something in between. Since I'm always the organiser, I'm looking for ideas. Come on people, work with me here!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sorry to hear that, but we're part of the party-poopers, I suppose. You're welcome to have a relaxed evening @ home w/us - we don't know who else will show up here but you can bring a party here if you'd like! :) K