Saturday, June 09, 2007

I have a new do!

So here it is - the shortest haircut I've ever had as an adult and after 36 hours, I still love it. It's really short in the back but long enough in the front that I still feel like I have hair. Let's just hope I can style it correctly!

I've had several people, particularly my guy friends, tell me how much it suits me, even if it means they grudgingly agree that cutting all my hair off wasn't actually such a bad idea.

2 comments:

MBAgameplan said...

What a a fantastic cut! That's funny you say that - I just cut my hair (albeit not as short as yours - mine is just below my shoulders) and all of my guy friends where anti also. What is it with all guys and long hair?

Kate said...

Love it love it love it. Welcome to the world of short & sassy (& OH SO QUICK TO STYLE!) :-) K