Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Christmas and NYE extension in CA

Christmas is re-booked! Maybe it was the trip to Whole Foods last night, or maybe it was the thought that it would be difficult to see my Aunt/Uncle and cousin in Sacramento this year because I only booked my ticket for a week (same as last year, which I realised was too short VERY quickly as I rushed around to buy presents, get over the cold I had caught the week before, and relax), but either way, I've decided to stay in California for two full weeks for Christmas and New Years. Because I kept the same exact route and there was one seat available at the low mileage award fare, I didn't even have to pay any change fees!

I arrive into SNA (yay! No LAX!) on Thursday, December 20 around 5pm and leave on Friday, January 4 at 1pm (arriving in London Saturday morning). This itinerary is perfect. I am able to adjust to the time change by Christmas Day, and I can rent a car/fly and drive around Northern California to see relatives, friends, and do something in San Francisco or Tahoe for New Years (anyone have any plans to include me on?!). Just as I'm looking forward to seeing all my Bay Area friends this August, I will enjoy getting to see everyone again around the holidays. What fun!

1 comment:

Kate said...

YAAY! Ok, we'll try to be here in the Bay (or Tahoe) area for at least some time while you're back. I know what you mean about being homesick in a Whole Foods...I think of you every time I go in one (no kidding!) Hugs, K