While spending the weekend of the 4th in Boston and then another 4 days in Orange County, I was loving the warm weather. I didn't care about the humidity or rain in Boston, or the hot asphalt in Irvine, it was just nice not to tote around a sweater at all times (and the water at CDM beach was 70 degrees!!!).
Now that I'm back in SF, I'm shivering and cold and grumpy. The high today here is 58 degrees with a low of 52. London is 79 right now, and pretty much everywhere else I know people is having better weather than us. Grrrrrrr (or should I say, brrrrrrrr).
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amen, sistah - as an East Coast transplant, I miss the heat in the summer! I'm thinking of going to East Bay this weekend if I can find a good pool to go swim in, where the weather is ~100+ degrees! :) K
Packing the fleece for the baseball game. Woohoo!
I miss cool, foggy summers.
Post a Comment