Thursday, April 27, 2006

Where there's a will....

...there is usually some sort of free airline ticket I can find using my miles!

I realized lately that my lack of posts are directly related to my decreased travel. As much as I'm loving being local, I'm also getting antsy to get out of the country again. I decided to take an "easy" trip (meaning no hassle with foreign languages I don't know or State Department lists, like my friend Eleeza: http://whereiseleeza.blogspot.com) and go to London and Paris for a total of 7 days over an extended Memorial Day weekend. I found a perfect flight at the perfect price (free! using the saver fare for United MileagePlus, only 50,000 miles), so off I go! I need to finalize when I'll be where, but I'm definitely going to be on the plane to LHR on Monday, May 22, and then at some point I'll shuttle to Paris and back via the train. On doit pratiquer le francais aussi! More details to come.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You know, I like the logic here. This weekend perhaps I will make an effort to convince The Husband that we need to go somewhere soon so that I have something to write about. (Am hoping his lousy memory will have blocked out the fact that we went to New York two weeks ago.)