Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Years Wish List

I only made one New Years Resolution, and I've already broken it. It was to floss EVERY day. I've had orthodontics and dental problems my whole life, so I thought, I really should floss more often. Well, last night, falling asleep, I realized - damnit - I forgot! So, I'm amending my list (there's at least a week leeway, right?) to a New Years Wish List, much like a Christmas Wish List. You ask for everything you want, and usually you get most (or some) of it. I've divided the list into "more" and "less" categories.

More
1. Flossing
2. Exercise (including running, skiing, hiking, and gym classes)
3. Travel (ok, not more than LAST year, but more than previous years)
4. Savings (for a house, my next car, traveling, etc)
5. Checking books out of a library instead of buying them (first I have to JOIN a library)
6. Learning French
7. Learning about wine
8. Organizing group events amongst my friends - parties, weekend trips, dinners, etc.

Less
1. Spening money on "things"
2. Time worrying about how I will someday afford a house I am proud to call home

3 comments:

Kate said...

You crack me up, sistah! ;-)

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention one other thing you want more of C-Dawg :P

Happy New Year !!!

matty said...

i am SO TOTALLY with you on the flossing thing.