Monday, July 26, 2010

Family Weekend

I flew down to Irvine on Friday to spend the weekend with family, as it just worked out that I had my brother and several cousins in town. Getting everyone together is getting harder and harder as we all start to spread out all over the county (and, ahem, world ;) but it was a great weekend of family time. Here are a few photos:

My cousin Sydney (visiting from Boston, and on her way to Prague for a semester abroad this fall) and I at the Newport Beach Harbor

Dave, Lori and Alexis from Chicago, Grandma Elsie (93!), and my immediate family

Jon, Dad, Mom, me and Grandma

I am heading back to San Francisco on Tuesday, but instead of taking my previously scheduled flight, I am driving up to help out my brother by getting an extra car up to Northern California. It will be just me, the Mercury Sable, and the open road. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Brett said...

Merc Sable...sweet

Christie said...

Oh yeah, it's silver, covered in dirt and dust, and only has a tape player/radio. I saw the same one on the road today, looked over, and an old woman was driving. ...Exactly...

Ksenya said...

cute dress!