Wow, I can't remember the last time I went over a month without posting! I have been busy, but not *that* busy. Here is a quick catch up. At the end of March, I went to Sedona for a week with work colleagues for a team week. We enjoyed a beautiful mansion, lovely meals, and each others company. The day after I got back, I moved into my new apartment in San Francisco. It's only a few blocks from my sublet in Russian Hill, but I loved the neighborhood so much that I was pleased to find another (even better) apartment so close by. I share a 3 bedroom with a couple, Kim and Spencer, and our third bedroom we use as a guest room. The kitchen is spacious, the living room is cozy, and I am settling into my room (and walk-in closet) quite nicely.
In addition to getting settled, I went to Santa Cruz for the weekend last weekend to see my brother and enjoy some spa time at the Well Within. And this week, I was in Nashville, TN Monday-Thursday for client work. The days were full of meetings, but I enjoyed the restaurant scene in the evenings and the unseasonably warm weather. It was at least 80 every day!
Now it's mid-April. Tax Day is past us, and the Iceland volcano eruption is putting a kink in many people's travel plans, including my own. I fly to Boston on Monday for a brief visit with Brea that will include going to my first Red Sox game, and then on Thursday, I am due to fly to London for 2 weeks of visits with friends and a final push to bring the rest of my stuff (mostly wine books and some kitchen items) home to the US. I am not sure if I will make it to London on Thursday, or at all, but I will just play it by ear. The worse-case scenario is that I get to see Brea and have to spend more time in Boston than planned, and/or just return to SF without even going to Europe. C'est la vie; we will see!
It's sunny in San Francisco this weekend, and warm enough that I have been laying out in the backyard for at least an hour the past few days. (Yes, I have a backyard right here in Russian Hill. It's pretty spectacular). Life is good, even though some things are up in the air!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment