Sunday, December 13, 2009

Testing if "blondes have more fun"

Amidst all this transition, I thought I may as well go for another change. This time - my hair color! I went brown, but only semi-permanent, and not really all that dark. I feel like it is a noticeable difference, but I haven't decided yet if I will want to keep it permanently. I do like the brown hair-blue eyes look though.



I am also back in San Francisco for a week, staying at my friend's Kate and Yogesh's house. I was Kate's date at her company's holiday party at the Sir Francis Drake hotel. It was a lot of fun, I met interesting people, and we busted out on the dance floor at the Starlight Room before heading home to relieve the baybsitter.



I also saw Brett and Michelle for the last time before they fly out to Sydney, Australia on Monday. Their visas were finally processed after 9 weeks, and I am so excited for them in their adventure to live abroad. I will miss them, but I am planning to visit in September/October 2010. We discussed their packing, shipping, and flight upgrade strategies over brunch on Saturday at the Universal Cafe - excellent french toast!

Saturday night I had a work dinner at Limon (great food/horrible service) and then drinks at the Bubble Lounge. Tonight I am heading out to Star Belly with Maneesh, and tomorrow I am hopefully seeing Jeff's new place in the city. All in all, great socializing and I am enjoying the run up to Christmas!

3 comments:

Ksenya said...

i like the hair!

Cooper said...

I like the look! Next time you're back in the LA area, it'd be great to see you again!

Unknown said...

Work dinner? Where are you working?