I am elected! I am very pleased to share the news that I will be promoted from Consultant to Manager at my firm as of 1 September 2007. After 3.5 years of consulting, I felt that I was ready for this next step, and over the past year I have been conducting project roles that warrant the promotion.
My excitement is tangible, but the overwhelming feeling is of relief that I don't have to go through the promotion process again for a few more years. Particularly right now, as I sit here in my childhood bedroom in California, jet-lagged from my recent arrival from London. I'm here for a well-timed 10 day holiday, and knowing the promotion results makes it all that more enjoyable.
Special thanks goes to all my consulting friends and colleagues who know how challenging this process is. Thank you to all for your support and feedback to get me to this career stage!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment