Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

I know I have lots of blogging to catch up on about Salzburg, Austria and Ljubljana, Slovenia but I haven't had free Internet access until now and I need to check out soon to head to Venice for the afternoon and evening. I fly back to London tomorrow. I have met several people who I will connect up with in London over the next few months, mostly as they are passing through on their travels or moving back to Australia. I mostly wanted to say that today is my birthday!!! I am not one who needs presents and parties for such an occasion, but it still is a bummer to be so far away from everyone and to not have anyone to celebrate it with. Ah well. Thank you for the emails I have received so far. Off to Venice! (I am up early so I can get on the internet and I am already looking forward to my nap on the train).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day!!!

Frank Bresz said...

As Frosty would say: Haappy Birthday!!!!!!

Kate said...

HAPPY BELATED BDAY! I've lost all my birthdays in my work transition so I knew it was around now..but haven't seen your website either. Have an Austrian beer for me! Proust! Miss you already...K