Friday, September 29, 2006

All is well (could be better)

Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes and emails. I am completely remiss in my updates and I don't want to just skip over the great experiences I had in Salzburg and Ljubljana, so I will continue to postpone those posts until I have more time this weekend (back in London) or this week (once I finally get a work laptop back!). The brief update is that I went to Venice, walked around, had absolutely terrible food, and then had my wallet stolen - all on my BIRTHDAY! I am not pleased, nor do I have a positive impression of Italy. So, now that I am home I am trying to re-sort out my life, credit cards, and logistics. I start work on Monday and I am moving into my flat on Sunday the 8th Oct. Off to bed now after a night out at the pub...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Dude, I'm sorry Italy sucked and bad things happened on your birthday. I was sure Italy would be so awesome for you. Hope everything gets straightened out soon. Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip.