Moving on the weekend went well, although with trips to the waste/recycling centre, James' house, Ikea (for James to get a bookcase, etc), Colin and Becky's in St. Alban's and Victoria's in Hatfield, it took all day both days. In between moving days, I had my bon voyage drinks on Saturday night at the Volunteer Pub in Marylebone and it was good to catch up with several of my friends before leaving.
Monday, Tuesday and today I have been doing a lot of sleeping - 10 hours, 11 hours, 9 hours, respectively. Now that I'm finally moved out of my flat, and all my errands are done, I can relax....I went running today for the first time in two months and ran the perimeter of Regents Park, including past the London Zoo where I got a glimpse of the giraffes through the trees!
James is taking me out to dinner tonight and my flight to LAX leaves Heathrow tomorrow at 11:35am. Let the travels begin!
[Update: James took me to Los Providores, a fantastic restaurant with a New Zealand-only wine list on the Marylebone High Street. They were doing a tasting menu so we were able to get 3 different delicious dishes in tasting sizes.]
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Costa Rica is almost upon us!!!
Post a Comment