My 29th birthday was on Sunday, and it was celebrated well by time with several of the important people in my life, including my parents, James and good friends from London. There were about 12 of us in the end, enjoying a nice pub lunch at the White Horse in Parsons Green. I also got some lovely (and useful) presents.
I'm now entering the last year of my 20s with a year off from work and lots of things I want to do and achieve. I'm pretty sure that next year, when I turn 3-0 I will be able to look back at a year well spent and deserved. So, here I go!...
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I saw the message from plaxo but forgot to send you an email.
Wish I could have been there. I thought about you a lot that day and hope it was wonderful!
Many happy returns, (still) young lady!
Post a Comment