Although I should be planning the details of my Greece trip for June (Brea - I will get on that soon!), I've just booked another holiday for a gap month. In Christie's world, a gap month is a month in which I don't yet have a holiday planned, and all gaps should be filled! :) I do aim to go away for at least a weekend once a month. It's why I live here! (I may miss that goal for Feb to support some lingering Christmas expenses...)
This trip will be to Portugal in April. My friend John has access to a holiday home there where he will be 'working from home' for a few weeks. I'll head out there with him on Saturday 26th April and fly back to London Tuesday night 29th April. I fly in and out of Faro, but the house is actually in Sagres, which is incidentally the most South-Westerly point of both Portugal and Europe. We'll have a rental car and the weather should be warm enough to get some sun! Woo hoo! Here is a link to the house and surrounding area where we'll be staying!
In the short term, I will console myself with my weekend away to Paris this coming weekend. The weather may be cold, but it will be warm and cozy in the Westin Paris!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"All gaps must be filled" reminds me of the Tube voice "Mind the Gap"
Portugal...Greece...sound great! Better than NorCal wet-cold weather. :) K
Post a Comment