Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Another, another weekend

This weekend, I lived it up, as usual, SF style. Friday night was happy hour(s) at Ozumo, and Sat AM I did errands at Costco and the mall. Saturday afternoon I went to the Live 105 BFD concert at the Shoreline in Mountain View. The bands I wanted to see (and did) were the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Franz Ferdinand, and the Strokes. I saw others, but they don't count as much :)

Sunday was shopping in downtown SF and lunch with a friend from French class at the Cheesecake Factory at the top of Macy's overlooking Union Square. Sunday night - my first night of yoga = awesome. Going again this Thursday.

Tonight I had homemade dinner at a friend's in the Mission (along with some great Italian wine) and then we went to Amnesia bar to watch Toshiyo, a Japanese guy singing country songs, also awesome. I'm realizing that it's not the weekend anymore. Too much fun. Why do I want to leave SF again?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

For some reason I was surprised that BFD still happened. I went once upon a time. Maybe 1996? Crap, that makes me feel old. I think Green Day was there.